Skip to main content

Interviews with beneficiaries form the Romanian partner



Fejér Ágota

  • What motivated you to participate in the activities?

  • I joined because I think it's a great opportunity to learn new things, to learn about other cultures, to meet new people, a good way to spend time. But it's also a good opportunity to practise my English.

  • How did you feel during the mobilities?

  • In the beginning, the mobility was mainly online, but I really enjoyed it. The partners presented very interesting and creative activities, I really enjoyed doing them. Then last November, I think it was the Italians, we finally got to make friends and create together. And when we went to Palermo, it was a great experience for me because I got to fly, go on excursions, get to know a bit of Sicily. 

  • What did you learn during the CEB?

  • We learned about communication, the internet, some internet programs. We learned about Bremen, we learned how to build an eco-city, how to make notebooks, lots of creative handicraft exercises.  We also learnt that the candles we could make could be sold at fairs, for example.

  • What was your favourite activity? Why?

  • My favourite activity was when we had to build an Eco-town, because I learnt a lot about how to protect our environment and I really enjoyed building the city out of waste.

  • What did you learn about the culture of the different partners?

  • I learned about Sicilian food and people, but I also learned about Germans, Portuguese and Macedonians. I feel they are all friendly cultures, all beautiful.

  • Did you manage to build relationships?

  • Yes. I've managed to make friends, especially with the Italians, because I've met them several times, but people from other countries are also very nice, I hope to meet them again.

  • How could you use the skills you have learned during the project?

  •  It was very useful for me to learn digital skills, as there are so many things you can do online nowadays and it was good to learn how to use it. I also learned to communicate with people with whom we don't share the same language.

Nagy Kinga


  • What motivated you to participate in the activities?

  • I was motivated to participate in the activities because I like to learn about tools and techniques that I can practise on my own. I like creative activities and it’s also important for me to make new friends which I could also manage during the mobilities.

  • How did you feel during the mobilities?

  • I was feeling excited during the mobilities because I could learn techniques that I’ve never heard about before. It was interesting that, at the beginning, there were online activities – we communicated with the help of our laptops. For me, it was better when we could travel to other countries and meet each other or when our new friends came to visit us and we participated in the activities together. We had a really good time.

  • What did you learn during the CEB?

During the CEB, I’ve learnt about new creative activities which I loved, I’ve learnt how to use computers on my own, I’ve made notebook covers and booklets and we’ve also tried out recycling techniques.

  • What was your favourite activity? Why?

My favorite activity was learning about computers because now I know how to use computers on my own and how to communicate safely with my friends and family members. We can keep in touch easily and I was so proud of myself because I could learn these skills.

  • What did you learn about the culture of the different partners?

I learned about the languages of the different partners and about the food they like. In Italy, we could try out delicious meals of the country. It was very interesting to get to know the food they like and to try to learn new words in their languages.

  • Did you manage to build relationships?

  • Yes, I have managed to build relationships: now I have friends from different countries and we had a really good time participating in the activities together. My favourite one was learning together recycling techniques and eating pizza together in Italy.


  • How could you use the skills you have learned during the project?

My favourite activity was learning about computers and I can use these skills when I would like to communicate with my friends and family members who are far away.

Perdi Zoltán


  • What motivated you to participate in the activities?

  • I wanted to participate in the activities because I like to do something useful every day and I feel proud of myself when I manage to learn something new. I am curious of other cultures and I also like to travel so I’m glad that I could participate in these activities.

  • How did you feel during the mobilities?

  • All of the mobilities were interesting, but I felt better when we could finally meet each other and learn new things together. I really enjoyed our way to Italy – travelling by plane was a great experience. I also liked when others visited us, it was good to work together.

  • What did you learn during the CEB?

  • During the CEB, I learned how to create produces from recycled materials, how to help others and work together. We also learned about computers which I really liked because now I can listen to my favourite music easily. I also managed to learn some new words when we were travelling together.

  • What was your favourite activity? Why?

  • My favourite activity was learning how to recycle the umatched wine glasses. It was a relatively easy but interesting activity that I liked because we could work together to create beautiful products. 

  • What did you learn about the culture of the different partners?

During the mobilities, I learned what people from other cultures like to do: what kind of music they listen to, what types of food they eat, what languages they speak. I enjoyed learning about other cultures.

  • Did you manage to build relationships?

  • Yes, I managed to build relationships: there were other participants who like music as much as I do and we became friends easily. It was good to get to know people from other cultures and have something in common with them.

  • How could you use the skills you have learned during the project?

  • During the project, I learned new skills that I can use when I would like to create something on my own. Now I know that a lot of things can be recycled and reused and we can create products from interesting materials, which can be sold also.

Comments